View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 03:05 PM   #1
WIDESIDE72

Parting out 1967 Chevy C10 SWB fleet bed, cab, front clip, 71 disc brakes/ 5 lug rear

I decided to part this truck out.

NEW LOWER PRICES!

It appears to be a factory V8 manual trans truck. It has a manual shift steering column, but there is currently a floor shifter for the trans. I am not sure, but would assume it is a three speed tranny. Not sure if the V8 engine is original or not, but I will research as time allows. The truck still has 6 lug drums all around. With the exception of surface rust, it is relatively rust free.

CAB- $300-No title It will need rockers and POSSIBLY cab corners. No rust around windshield or drip rails. The radio area of the dash is uncut, but someone cut holes on each side of rear windows for speakers (?)

BED- $500-The bed including the floor is in very good shape. The P.O. started body work. There is a scrape to the passenger bed side rear corner. and some hammer and dolly work needed on the rear driver side of the bed behind the wheel well.

Radiator support $40-Rusted in the normal spot on the passenger side

Doors- $100 each, $150/ pair Very good, if not excellent condition. Pass side is a 68-71 w/ a 6 x9 speaker hole cut in. Driver is a real 67 w/ no cut outs. They are missing the regulators and glass, but the 67 wing windows are there. I have a pair of 71 doors for $50 if you need these parts.

Grill- $150 There are components present for a grille, not sure if is complete. One grill trim hoop is bent.

Hood- $100 very nice

Fenders-$75 each $125/pair- very nice, 2 dents on cup in front of tire on pass side.

67 swb rolling chassis $300- with V8 (not known if original) 3 speed trans, 6 lug manual drum brakes, coil spring rear, manual steering box

1971 C10 LWB Rolling chassis $300- w/ Title and VIN tag, 5 lug rear axle (ratio unknown), 5 lug front disc set up, power steering box, power brake booster

No shipping, local pickup only
Attached Images

Last edited by WIDESIDE72; 10-23-2010 at 11:31 PM.
WIDESIDE72 is offline   Reply With Quote