View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 04:45 PM   #9
wwotr

Re: 2 thumbs up for "brothers"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSHNBOBO View Post
Hey,
Great for u , my experience with Brothers was almost always the same (order 10 parts and get 5 or 6, Then there very sorry but the rest is on "backorder")

Usually good quality parts but when u don't have something ready to ship me, tell BEFORE i place the order so that i can go somewhere else if need be.

Just my 2 cents, but from all the Chevy parts places I've ordered from the only 1 that has come through 100% shipped on every order (around 8-10 now) has been LMC. Maybe just luck ...I dunno ....but when i am ready to bolt on the next part I want to at least know its on its way.......is that to much to ask? Occasionally LMC parts do seem like there not the best out there though, but most are average or better.

Brothers has good parts but I have always had this feeling that they don't stock much or maybe drop ship ....e-commerce everything.....thats fine if i know ahead of time!!....but they conveniently don't tell when u place the order ...which makes me suspicious.

Maybe they should take a lesson from one of the best retailers on the entire internet.......Summit Racing.....best web site.....best customer service...superfast shipping.....and most importantly, they tell you EXACTLY when the part ships.....If they sold...frikin groceries i'd would buy them from these guys....professional >>>>>>>>>>>

Good luck with your project, and if any Brother's reps are reading and u guy's have changed since my last order, about a year ago...I'll be the first to apologize.......LATER..........

-------------------------Rushnbobo--------------------

I DO understand.
Now see my beef is with LMC!

I ordered a Cowl Hood from them and when it finally came in,
it had 3 large dents on it!!!
I called them and they said to get a quote on how much $$ to fix it.
The quote I got was $800.00
Now I KNEW LMC was not gonna cut me a check for that much, bit they DID cut me a Check for $200.00 and I had it in my hands withing 7 days.
They kept me as a Customer, because of their commitment to try and make things right.

Now if your talking about CPP, well thats a whole other problem!
I'll NEVER do business with them again.
You ccan read about it here at:
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...72#post3439172
back in November of 2011.
I don't visit the site much anymore,
but please feel free,
to drop me a private message.
RIP...."RATIKLE"

Last edited by wwotr; 09-24-2010 at 04:47 PM.
wwotr is offline   Reply With Quote