View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 09:00 PM   #18
RUSHNBOBO
Account Suspended

Re: 2 thumbs up for "brothers"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John @ BROTHERS View Post
FYI - I am here if anyone needs assistance. I try to respond to PMs within 24 hours. I am on the board daily. Your guys input is very important to us and we take it seriously.

We are here, we just prefer to handle customer service issues off the "threads" and via PMs, email or phone conversations.

Thanks,
John
John,

Thanks for stepping up and listening....I like to see someone man up and answer questions that consumers hardly ever get responses to.

You can look up my history of orders from your company and clearly see since about 2003 nearly every order was partially shipped which is really irritating when your expecting parts for a weekend build session.....

Here's a suggestion on solving my issues with your website ordering .....if you do this 1 thing I and many customers may come back

It's simple ...when i scroll through your parts online, next to each part tell the exact date that it will be shipped on all in stock items

If the item is not in stock or you drop ship from a third party....that's perfectly understandable.....just CLEARLY DISCLOSE IT BEFORE I ADD TO THE CART!!!

This is how Summit operates on every item they sell ...even items that they can't give an exact ship date( drop ship items) they will give you a window of time of shipment and disclose it before u commit to buy which they always seem to fulfill. This way us weekend builders know what we got coming in the brown truck when we order on mon. and expect on thurs.

With all do respect John if i sent u a pm the issue would be much less likely to get solved...because face it...if its between me and u all of us know there's no pressure on Brother's to change anything...its just me!!!! ....but when there's thousands of potential customers on this forum it becomes an "open" discussion; and if the builders feel confident in your response to these issues your company can only benefit.

We look out for each other each other and word of mouth in the competitive parts business on this forum is everything. I have to admit I was disappointed with almost every order i placed ...not in quality of parts but shipping delays and partial shipments on virtually everything!!!!

Maybe to be fair, Brother's has worked on these problems...the first quote on this thread seemed to get great service. Is this an anomaly or standard now for orders?......we want your parts......but we expect honesty in what is ready to ship and ,shipping times. ..............you've got the floor, convince me and you've got a loyal customer for a long time to come..................Rushnbobo.........
RUSHNBOBO is offline   Reply With Quote