View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 07:37 PM   #24
scottsdaleowner75
Account Suspended

Re: 2 thumbs up for "brothers"!

I have an issue that i had with Brothers recently. I purchased a plastic dash pad cover to repair my cracked dash in my 86' K10. Well after prepping and installing it per the manufacturer's instructions and painting it with SEM's Shadow Blue it has to begun to crack! I was shocked. I don't blame Brother's as they didn't make the part but i do have a problem with the rep i spoke to over the phone at brothers about it. The attitude i got was unnecessary. He was basically saying it was user error. That i must have done something wrong when i installed it. I let him put his foot in his mouth. I didnt tell him i formerly worked for Custom Upholstery and Interiors in Corona or that i had installed dozens of these things before. I just politely asked to speak to a manager and he proceeded to place me on hold for the remainder of my lunch break and eventually i had to hang up. That bugged me. Maybe he was having a bad day, i don't know but it was that instance that has me looking for another vendor for my parts and i live in corona, LOL.
scottsdaleowner75 is offline   Reply With Quote