View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 08:07 AM   #293
68C10HotRod

Re: Boyd Welding-67-72 Rear Mount Aluminum Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean jendro View Post
Dave,
I got mine today and it looks great!! Just a couple of questions from a guy who does not pretend to be either a plumber or an electrician and has never done anything to an EFI rig except drive it. Could you please identify all the various holes and connections on my EFI tank? Some of this is obvious but maybe not to all of us.
Secondly, it appears that everyone is mounting the tank under the frame rail. I set mine inside the frame so I wouldn't have to find my big clamps and it seems to fit fine just like that. Is it just so that it will be easier to remove later and drop down or does mounting it to the lower inside frame rail move it too close to the bed?
Thanks a lot for a great product and all your help.
Dean
Those are pretty good questions Dean. I haven't got mine mocked up yet but hoping to very soon & after looking at your pics, agree it would be great to have a few simple notations on them for hookup reference. I'm not sure what the low front edge hole by the track bar is for. I assumed the hole on top is the return line but .....

Any light you could shed would be greatly appreciated Dave. Thanks.

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” - Benjamin Franklin
"And those who know what's best for us, Must rise and save us from ourselves" - RUSH lyric (mockery)
68C10HotRod is offline   Reply With Quote