Thread: Make it handle
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 03:32 PM   #164
robnolimit

Re: Make it handle

HAHAHAHA, Let me tell you guys a bit about myself. I have a varied racing background. My dad and I ran a car at Bonneville and El-Mirage in the late 70's & early 80's. For a few years i worked on the Nissan 'P' car team, a great experience. I drag raced a bracket 1 nova, and have run Dwarf cars and an Imca modified. So, its in the blood. When I drive my dually around town, or pulling a trailer, I think even some old people are passing me. What can I say, I baby my equipment. BUT when it comes to fun driving, in a truck, mustang, the '46, or on the bike, I would say that my driving style is "spirited". Brakes and suspension allow you to get all the power out and play with it. With a bit of chassis tuning, you can get your truck to pass corvettes, on the outside! The feel of a balanced chassis is foreign to most people, But how cool would it be to have your truck feel like a 370Z or an Audi R8 (must save all pennies for an R8) I like to know that it will turn into a corner, and it will come out under power, it's pretty cool.
robnolimit is offline   Reply With Quote