View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 02:02 PM   #64
lowriden58

Re: 1971 C10/Cheyenne LWB part out

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjoe77 View Post
It has disc brakes, right? If so, how much for the spindles? And do you still have the lowering springs?
yup it has front disc brakes, hows $100 for the pair of spindles sound? I also have the lowering springs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB_70 View Post
Do you still have the mirrors?

Is JUST the radiator for sale? I would be interested in your price for the upper and lower mounts AND the radiator only. I dont need the fan, the trans cooler or the cowl.

Please put me second in line for the grill & insert.

Please let me know what shipping would be to 50854 on the parts you have left. I will be paying MO.

THANKS
I do have the mirrors. radiator only $100. I only have the upper hold downs. Ill throw those in with the radiator

Radiator & mirrors shipped $170

Quote:
Originally Posted by clos69 View Post
Interested in the bumper brackets if they are for a fleetside sport bumper...price shipped to 76182, TX
yup for sport bumper. $90 shipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by red69ss View Post
hey lowriden58, sorry to see your having to part your project. did you get that bed sold? If not somebody needs that bed it is one of the best beds I have ever seen on one of these trucks. the underside is clean and it only had that one small rust hole and it's a great price compared to what I see them going for in this condition. good luck
Hey long time no see! yeah I hate to part with it, but I gotta do what I gotta do for now. It is a very nice bed, wish I could keep it around for another project.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z...en58/001-2.jpg

Last edited by lowriden58; 11-04-2010 at 02:05 PM.
lowriden58 is offline   Reply With Quote