View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 10:07 PM   #225
bubba327
HOW long until spring??

Re: Bubba's recycling project

Winter has come to Idaho..
It was 12* today
I drove the 64 to town and checked the anti freeze ratio in every thing again. I put the diesel additive in all the tractors and trucks, I checked the battery levels as a dead battery will freeze.
I remembered the 4 wheelers and had to get up around midnight a couple nights ago ago and throw a horse blanket and a tarp over one with a trouble light just in case.

The truck fires right up in the cold, warms up quickly and the heater works great!! Glad I put the larger heater core in.
Too dang cold to work on it and we are having to much fun driving it around.
Daughter still gets to drive her truck to school when the roads are not slick and the weather permits, Has to take the Yota if roads are icy.

The Yota's windshield broke in the cold last night. I made a quick trip to the store, turned on the defroster to clear the ice and the windshield broke all the way across the bottom just above the wiper level. That Bites .

Having a Breakfast, Coffee and BS morning on Dec 4 in Middleton Idaho
A few local SW Idaho guys want to get together and put faces together with projects, which should be fun for all.
Wives will be out shopping I am sure and we can hang out and bench race and have breakfast .
Shoot me a PM for time and details
bubba327 is offline   Reply With Quote