View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 06:19 AM   #19
Altec
Getcha Pull

Re: 86 4x4 shortwide

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70stroker View Post
They have siping which is way more then i can say for swampers or my mickeys. I did alot of research before buying these because like you i drive this truck in the snow in ice. ( I have a 2wd lowered 97 i drive during the nice weather months) The main reason i wanted a 4x4 was for the winter, yes I have fun offroad to but mainly for winter.

Like i said before i went on my rant i did alot of research and everyone seems to like these in the snow and ice. Its suppose to be snowing next week down here so i will for sure keep you updated as to my personal opinion of them in those conditions.

Thanks for following, you seem to be about the only one that is.
Let us know how they work! I pretty much am in the same state of affairs as you in tire needs.

Oh- You do have some followers around. I've been following simply because I'm building your trucks doppelganger. I too started with a red '86 Short Bread. But mine differs in the drive train. Diesel, and a handshaker instead. Shame we are not closer. It would be funny to park them next to each other when mines done.
'96 Integra
Altec is offline   Reply With Quote