View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 12:11 AM   #1168
Rokcrln

Re: LFD's low buck truck build!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleuh1 View Post
Hows the remotor going? I think you'll really like the difference.
Slow as I have no time to work on it. I did have some help a few weeks ago in removing the front clip to make things easier to get to. I pulled the old motor and trans last week and today I had a few hours to get the ECE mounts installed and the new motor and trans set in place to fitment. I ended up pulling the motor out so I could move the engine mounts back 2 5/8" so the motor would be tucked into the fire wall better. Also I wanted more room between the fan and motor because one day I want to turbo the truck so a few more inches for a turbo and intercooler ducting would be nice. Next chance I get I will set the new harness I have from Street and Performance on the motor so I can see were the computer will mount and fit. I had then extend my harness so it should fit under the seat I hope.

I need to decide if I want to swap the tail housing so I can run my stock speedo and gauges or swap out to this kit http://www.egauges.com/vdo_ind.asp?T...hevT&PN=GSCT67 and be able to run the electric speedo and new gauges.

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote