View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 08:21 PM   #53
lynnfield
The Waco Kid

Re: Parting 72 Cheyenne Super

OK got to work on this some late last night and some more today.

Sharpie, I have pics of the gauges, emblems, and knobs. One stud on the "super" was broke on the side tha got hit, there might be enough to work with a barrel clip. Radiator hold downs are ok, it's just the uppers. I have you down for the lighter also, I'm assuming you want socket and all. I'll work on a total and send it to you

sjarrett71, radio works $15.00, under dash harness looks good so far, but I dont have it all the way out yet.

leddzepp, The rear harness is cut and spliced and pretty ugly, sorry.

c1069, working on the shipping, it's not looking good, I may not be able to get it done, but I have been working on it.

crig39, The trans lines, I thought were cut up are not. If you are still interested in them all and don't mind a few shipping bends then, $38.00 shipped for all

hotfun, Mark hopefully I will have these off tomorrow. I looked at the bed panel and found one ding only

makamer, The jack and handle are there no lug wrench. $40.00 shipped

Roughedup, a/c panel is not out yet, later tonight and I'll post pics

davedr, I have posted pics of the passenger fender, if you were refering to the inner fender it was no good. Let me know

67chevy1series, I will have the ebrake stuff together and pics later tonight. I want to make sure you get what you need

1967BBC10, column is out, $80.00 shipped without the steering wheel. If you need the wheel let me know, and I'll adjust
lynnfield is offline   Reply With Quote