View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 02:21 AM   #62
lynnfield
The Waco Kid

Re: Parting 72 Cheyenne Super

sjarrett71, Radio is out, under dash harness is also out. The harness includes everything, door pin to door pin, dome light to fuse block. There is a small splice in the cig. lighter wire, and a small spot on the ignition plug that looks like it got warm at some point, (see pics) overall in good shape. Radio and dash harness, $80.00 shipped for it all

crig39, Lines and e-brake, $65.00 shipped for all

roughedup, A/c control is out, I have this pigtail for the switch from another truck I will include if you need it

67chevy1series, Is this all the ebrake stuff you need? Let me know, I can get more

Mcbassin, the under hood harness it out. It's in good condition, with some minor issues. There is a hole in the purple ignition wire at the block, someone checking voltage at some point I guess, the left headlamp plastic plug is missing, wires are there and ok, dist. wire has been spliced, temp sender wire missing plug, and I cut the wire at the fast idle solenoid, it was the only way to disconnect. $50.00 shipped

astevens, Outer box in good shape, the metal plate has some rust thru at the bottom. Inner box is in good shape, no issues. S duct is useable, but cracked around screw holes. The plastic diverter duct door is no good, and the metal floor duct is in good shape with no issues. $110.00 shipped
lynnfield is offline   Reply With Quote