View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 09:49 AM   #68
mcbassin
Still Learning

Re: Parting 72 Cheyenne Super

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnfield View Post
sjarrett71, Radio is out, under dash harness is also out. The harness includes everything, door pin to door pin, dome light to fuse block. There is a small splice in the cig. lighter wire, and a small spot on the ignition plug that looks like it got warm at some point, (see pics) overall in good shape. Radio and dash harness, $80.00 shipped for it all

crig39, Lines and e-brake, $65.00 shipped for all

roughedup, A/c control is out, I have this pigtail for the switch from another truck I will include if you need it

67chevy1series, Is this all the ebrake stuff you need? Let me know, I can get more

Mcbassin, the under hood harness it out. It's in good condition, with some minor issues. There is a hole in the purple ignition wire at the block, someone checking voltage at some point I guess, the left headlamp plastic plug is missing, wires are there and ok, dist. wire has been spliced, temp sender wire missing plug, and I cut the wire at the fast idle solenoid, it was the only way to disconnect. $50.00 shippedastevens, Outer box in good shape, the metal plate has some rust thru at the bottom. Inner box is in good shape, no issues. S duct is useable, but cracked around screw holes. The plastic diverter duct door is no good, and the metal floor duct is in good shape with no issues. $110.00 shipped
I'm really only interested in the harness if I can get complete inside cab and under hood. Let me know if and when the guys ahead of me pass. and best price shipped together. thanks

Last edited by mcbassin; 01-06-2011 at 09:49 AM.
mcbassin is offline   Reply With Quote