View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 12:03 AM   #74
benoit454
Chris

Re: My 88 buildup on a tight budget

hhmm haven't updated in awhile now. Well so much for it looking nice and pretty, had a hit and run the day after my birthday, on dec. 8th. guy backed out of the alley and smashed the whole driver's side and ran, nobody got a plate or anything so guess I'm screwed, something else to fix this spring/summer/fall.

I also had a leak in the a/c coil so I got rid of the a/c altogether. I got a non a/c bracket setup, tensioner, got a 6 rib pulley and different size belt and made it a non a/c truck. I have to get pics of it still.

I just recently ordered a set of spectre chrome valve covers, a chrome dipstick for the power steering, and a chrome 14 inch open element air cleaner to do away with the stick crap. I still need to order my chrome bolts, breather cap, oil fill cap, grommets etc for the valve covers. Also gonna get another air cleaner wing nut, radiator cap in chrome and a master cylinder cover in chrome too. Maybe a fuel pump block off plate, and maybe a thermostat housing later. I also think this year I am gonna yank both fenders and inners and clean and paint everything with rustoelum in a can like I did the rear frame and underneath the bed.

GIT R DONE!!!!!!

Check out all our rides,
http://www.cardomain.com/id/benwa454
benoit454 is offline   Reply With Quote