View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 03:08 PM   #98
76kcfdeng

Re: Road experiences with imports.

I was browsing the site and came across this thread. I have an EVO that runs pretty well, tuned and upgraded by me, no one else works on my cars. I have had hondas, fords, chevys, dodges, toyotas, nissans, datsuns. I have no brand loyalty, just get cars I like. I bag on ricers and stupid domestics, not legit cars.

I love the sound of a V8, I love the sound of my EVO. The EVO has the quietest free flowing exhaust I could get with no chrome tip. With over 300 hp to all 4 wheels and handling like a slot car its damn fun. I don't rev on anyone, if they want to run I usually oblige them unless its not safe. I know cars so I won't run Z06's, ZR1's, Audi R8's, Skylines, and a few others. It may not leave rubber but when launched right it will pull a very fast 60' while 2 wheel drives are going up in smoke. I am 49 and get some weird looks and comments when I am in the EVO, cracks me up.

Bottom line is there is always someone faster. Its all in good fun and the love of cars, trucks, bikes and speed.

Damn sexy I think, big wing and all. Its factory by the way.
[IMG][/IMG]

06 Lancer Evolution MR SE, stupid fast!
03 Ford f-250 crew cab, 6spd, diesel
56 ford f100 project

My build thread.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=426739
76kcfdeng is offline   Reply With Quote