View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 10:36 PM   #33
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Who would do this?

The seller asked me to post this earlier this afternoon. Unfortunately I was unable to at the time.

I see the buyer has stated it was taken care of. I would like to post the sellers message as well still.

Quote:
I believe this has been resolved. I believe part of the concern on the buyers part was interpretation of the statement " you are out $275 and I am out a good 4 core radiator". From his perspective he took it literal. The owner of the ups store here said there was no way the claim should be denied..It was packed in foam, the edges were triple thick and that he would appeal. My intent on the statement was " while WE are waiting on ups...
You are out $225 and I am out a good 4 core radiator meaning the one I was going to send him as a replacement. Secondly the slow response on my part was taken as no response. I have 30 baby calves and I am working around the clock to keep them feed and warm. Anyway I have contacted Jack and told him the replacement radiator was not the correct action as I did not want future misunderstanding and that I would refund his money. A man of integrity expects to be believed and if not lets time prove him right. Feel free to post this in response to all that only had one side of the story. As far as I am concerned this is over and we have no hard feelings toward anyone especially Jack
With that posted, as I said earlier, it is easy to jump on a bash bandwagon when you only have one side of the story. I appreciate all the replies that were not within that. And am glad this issue was resolved quickly.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote