View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 01:42 PM   #56
ybnaford

Re: Do you even listen to the radio in your truck?

Oh yeah!!!! I love my XM/SIRIUS stuff. Especially when I am driving long distances and don't have to channel surf to find a station. My early years were the 6x9's and EQ boosters under the dash with the dancing lights. Then graduated to my first subwoofers which were 8's. Then from there it got crazy with the bgiggest sytem I ever did was (4) 18" Subs which were Rockford Fosgates with all Boston Acoustic seperates being driven with USA amps in a 84' S-10 extended cab. That one could shake the windows and set off car alarms. It was not completely obnoxious but a very well balanced system for competition. Got out of the truely big boomers and custom installs to currently having a stock Bose system in my 04' with a Rockford Fosgate 300 watt amp driving (2) 10" subs that I am able to switch on or off depending on whether on not I want to jam or just enjoy the natural sound. I may getting hearing aids early. Duh Huh.

Last edited by ybnaford; 02-04-2011 at 01:44 PM.
ybnaford is offline   Reply With Quote