View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 09:31 PM   #22
john@thepier

Re: Pictures of Crew Cab Short Bed's

Here is my 2000 GMC 2500 It has the 454 big block 4L80E trans 373 gears and only 58000 original miles on it. I bought it new and have parked it every winter to keep it prestine. Through this past fall I had never needed to do any major service to it. I have a friend who is a GM dealership mechanic who can get me GM parts at a nice discount so I did a little preventative maintenence recently. I put some new GM rotors and pads, wheel sensors up front and new GM shoes and axle seals out back also new GM fuel enjectors (all 8), a cap and rotor, serpentine belt, drivers side GM front hub, valve cover gaskets, thermostat, and changed all the fluids with royal purple, just before I put it away for winter this past fall. Should be ready for another year of lite service pulling my Fishing Guide Boat HA!!. I was trying to sell her a while back because I want money to buy hunting land in northern Wisconsin. If it would have sold I know I'd never been able to replace it. Probably still may for the right price. John
Attached Images

john@thepier is offline   Reply With Quote