View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 05:13 PM   #45
robs71k5
K5drive

Re: Single & Double wall tops in NJ $100

The part you are looking at is the first part off my mold and is the only part I have to date. I need to do a couple more "one off's" to be able to bring price down to make it worth my time and expense .
Also I have been waiting to see if there is interest in five or six and then I may be able to sell for under two hundred but right now for me to go out and do one at a time is pointless and unrewarding for me. This part took me over two weeks to build plus material but I now have the mold wich will cut time in half and then there is a customs border issue. I would rather have someone else go through the pain of cleaning up the mess afterwards and selling them here might put me into a different supporting catagory. Not sure how that works .
What it really needs is a group order to make it intersting and fully developed .Althoughn this part is strong enough to support a canvas top with snaps accross the windshield I would like to make it a little more stronger and had some other add ons available for it as well. Anyway just my thoughts right now but I would need about three hundred without shipping wich could quickly add up for you unless someone wanted to purchase the mold and make them on that side of the border HMMMMMM.Ideas are endless anyway keep the thoughts rolling in we might be able to generate a plan
Regards Rob
robs71k5 is offline   Reply With Quote