View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 01:02 AM   #57
VA72C10
VA72C10

Re: 1972 Cheyenne Super Short Fleet Big Block build!

Well, not much work done on the truck today. Was super busy with a potential side job and I also met up with boardmember PGSigns to deliver his new wheels So I have some more truck money

I got to spend some quality time with my 3 and 6 yr old girls out in the garage showing them what things were and how they worked. I forgot to mention that my 3yr old was on my lap or in her princess chair out in the garage half the other night I was taking the dash apart. It was great to share time with her and listen to her 10million and 1 questions about what I was doing. She keeps asking me if I'm ready to paint it yet She remembers getting in the back of my blazer when it was painted. She really enjoyed that. My daughters will each get a ride in this one when it's painted and on the road.

We decided to grab a bunch of the smaller parts and lay them out for a picture or three.....
I keep finding more parts for this build! It's nice to have a lot of parts in my garage/house sometimes

Super nice original dash pad...might as well be NOS!!!

T3 headlights

New bezels and lenses for all lights

All stainless fasteners for the interior. Love this kit as it's all labeled for each interior
piece

Super nice original armrests...again like NOS

Restored black belts

Guide parking lights

New front grille emblem and NOS door edge guards

And...it's got a Big Block so this will go in the gauge cluster when I build it...after I clean it up

Last edited by VA72C10; 02-24-2011 at 01:04 AM.
VA72C10 is offline   Reply With Quote