View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 02:01 AM   #49
Miller92

Re: how about some pics of 60-66 long beds

Quote:
Originally Posted by McC_65_91 View Post
thanks man! bumpers were on the truck when i got it, dunno if the PO fab'ed them or what but they definitely seem custom made, havent been able to get in touch with PO since i bought it (he did kinda a cheepo temp fix but wasnt noticeable and the rear main started pissing oil after like 3 months) ... i personally love the front bumper but not a fan of the back, although it makes a good step since its like 10 inches wide or something... looks better from afar though, not all welded, back is mostly rivets... front is stainless

heres another front bumper had saved in my files that looks just like mine, not sure whos it is but if anyone can chime in maybe u can get more info on his bumper(front)
Thanks for the info. I thought they were custom but had to ask anyways. And I agree with you about the back. I love the look of the front but the back could be a bit smaller. If it wasn't so big it'd look pretty good. I've got a 1/2 ton I wanna lift to sit just a bit higher and I'm trying to find another back bumper for it. Right now I've got a roll pan but I'm short and need something to step on. lol I have it for sale on CL here in Texas but haven't had any hits yet so for now I'm stuck with it. I think once I graduate in May and start working full time things will be coming along alot better.
Miller92 is offline   Reply With Quote