View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 06:58 PM   #294
jaros44sr

Re: 1972 Blazer - 'Bullet' Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by lks dcvn View Post
Just wanted to let you all know that I was alive...and doing well.

So last year I sold everything out of my yard that I wasn't going to get to anytime soon...which was the best decision I could have ever made. I kept my 69 Blazer that doesn't need much attention - get it, turn the key, and go. In fact, I drove that Blazer as much as I could last year...

I still have this 72 Blazer in my garage wondering where I have been for the past year. I don't think it cared.

I intend to finish this 72 Blazer at some point...just need to get my tail out there and start tinkering again.

I stood out in the garage over the weekend and just stared at it...reflecting on how many hours I put into it, how many new curse words I learned along the way, and how happy I thought I would be when it was done.

There is some bodywork to finish up, a windshield frame to replace, and I am sure a host of other odds and ends that have yet to surface.

I hope everybody has been doing well - thanks for the messages.

C'mon spring - I want to drive my trucks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyman63 View Post
Hey Tom, it's good to hear you're doing ok. I went through the same experience as you, so if you ever want to talk, get ahold of me.

It's great to see you back on the board!
Good to see BOTH of you gentlemen back on the boards, I cannot comprehend what it must be like, but my prayers are with you's guys

Keeping my hands busy, tends to occupy my mind!

OK, where's the pics

All parts offered to help are free, unless otherwise noted

Dont try this stuff in my build thread, unless you have 55 years of mechanical OTJ training
SAFETY FIRST

AS usual, off topic

They say your mind goes second, can't remember the first

Jim
jaros44sr is offline   Reply With Quote