View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 08:39 PM   #229
Kabwe
Certified Car Nut

Re: Kabwe's aka Bam's build

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy54gmc View Post
Man i would watch it. it wouldnt be any different than anything they got on tv now. they get u interested in a project then they run reruns of it and never finish it anyways. im in, ill be ur comic relief helper.
That is so true, they call it a cliff hanger. But they never come back to it.lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerdog57 View Post
Wouldnt take five seasons. They pay you well enough to to quit your day job plus bonuses, have venders supply you with free parts. Allows you to work on truck full time. Only catch is truck must be done in one season.
The catch is my problem.lol I have to stop changing my mind long enough to finish something. But the quit your day job and vendors supplying me with goodies sounds wonderful. Oh I can change the truck again with all the parts I can now get for free.lol I would I'm telling the truth.lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy54gmc View Post
Not to mention a fully stocked garage with every tool you can imagine. Man this show is sounding better and better.
I can not imagine a fully stocked garage and space to work, not even in my wildest dreams.lol That would be heaven for me.

Last edited by Kabwe; 04-01-2011 at 06:49 PM.
Kabwe is offline   Reply With Quote