View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 05:11 AM   #96
JRBECK64

Re: 67 Shortwide Resto

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67chevy1series View Post
hey JRBECK64 can you take a picture of the back of the ignition where it goes against the dash thanks, TRUCK STILL LOOkS AWSOME! it doenst look like you did much but i know you did.... sanding is so fun!
I will take a picture of the back of the ignition when I get done shooting the high build primer today. I think I am going to take a few days off before I start sanding down the High Build just to let the bum shoulder heal a bit before I continue. Right now I am keeping Alieve In Business. My Sons have been laughing at me because Im not moving as fast with the bodywork because of my shoulder. I told them that I used to laugh at my Dad when He started slowing down and here I am having the exact same problems. I think when I am done with my 67 GTO Conv, and my 56 Chevy BBW Short Step I am going to start Restoring old Motorcycles. Thats a lot less bodywork and a lot lighter. Oh Yeah I forgot I still have a 1950 Willeys First Series pickup setting behind the garage I still need to restore, almost forgot about that one.

JRBECK64
JRBECK64 is offline   Reply With Quote