View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 04:25 AM   #10
johnsrob

Re: Racing Transmission Advice Needed

I see all you boys have your "Bird Dogs" on (lol),

I really didn't want to say to much about my science project, but actually she falls on her face just a bit after 7600 RPM. I know everyone is hung up the size of my heads (lol) but these are compettion package eliminators with quite a bit of work done to them. Granted it is still a few peices I have left out, thats why I said I should be tapping at the door of 700 horsepower. I can assure you I definetly have more than 600 (wink,wink,wink). I know I am a "sucide jockey" with this old truck of mine (lol) lol.

I have caught alot of them boys off guard with this little mystery combo, believe boy this is not the first or last conversation about this little sbc 406.

Truth of the matter is that, I have an old arch rival down in Southern California that I trying to put in retirement for the year. We have Healthy, and do mean boy, Health wager on the best of 3 run. I just wanted the overdrive.
No disrespect to any of you fellows, but I am truly limited to what info I can give out because he is also on this forum. LOL LOL LOL. I have been waiting a long time to get this old boy back. lol
johnsrob is offline   Reply With Quote