View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 08:47 PM   #23
Hottrucks
Redefining LowBudget

Re: First Time Bagger.... trying to cup LCA's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottrucks View Post
I agree but Blazed is running the same set up as I am so he'll be all Good!!

But nothing is better than a well planned build with lots of measuring and knowing your tire size is critical I used a stock height tire (29 1/2") I have no issues stop to stop on the steering (even layed out)or in the bed tubs......I did alot of homework...and alot of what Blazed is doing finding people who have done it before with success...
Quote:
Originally Posted by N2TRUX View Post
Seriously? If your going to post this kind of haphazard advice, please don't post at all. Just because you are willing to prove your point by dropping a bag at speed means nothing. Does that apply to every truck ever built?

My truck was built to roll safely in the event of a complete system failure and it has. I still would not think to suggest that it is safe to operate if the system fails.

Please post in a responsible manner and promote safety at all times.

I dont think you read everything I posted....if it didn't work I would say so this way others can learn...I did TONS of homework for this build....just like I did a bolt in caddy swap and never touched the fire wall and have even pulled a head with out moving the power booster...HOMEWORK...this isn't my first Rodeo

Mikes Sandwich Fair Run OCT 8th 2011
Hottrucks is offline   Reply With Quote