View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 07:29 PM   #128
gringoloco
A guy with a truck

Re: How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67cheby View Post
i am dreading the time when it comes to running my ac lines, i am thinking about bringing them forward into the core support , then around inside the top of the fender and into the firewall there so you cant see them but....i havent layed this out so i dont know if it will work or not ??
This is a viable option for a show truck, and one I like. Smooth and clean is very appealing to me. I was also thinking about using the stock heater box, re-worked as a 'cover' of sorts. I will have to attack this later though, as I am on a bit of a time crunch right now, and have PLENTY of other stuff to keep me occupied...

Also have to plug my local high-pressure line shop, Bearing Supply and Service. Walked in with my A/C lines, set them on the counter, the guy grabbed them, crimped them, and put them back in my hand in less than a minute. Then, when I asked what I owed him, he said "Have a nice day!" I know where I'll be going next time I need bearings or fittings. Not Grainger...
Attached Images

Instagram _elgringoloco_

'70 Short-Wide How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10
‘70 Blazer ConversionHow To: Ruin a Perfectly Good 4wd
'72 Highlander How To: Ruin a Perfectly Good K/5 (SOLD)
'72 Blazer 2WD How to: Ruin a perfectly good Blazer (SOLD)
'05 Yukon Daily Driven (not so stock) Yukon (SOLD)
‘07 Yukon Denali (daily)

Members met list: SCOTI, darkhorse970, 67cheby, 67cheby'sGirl, klmore, porterbuilt, n2billet, Fastrucken, classicchev, Col Clank, GSFMECH, HuggerCST, Spray-Bomb, BACKYARD88, 5150, fine69, fatbass, smbrouss70, 65StreetCruiser, GAc10boy

Last edited by gringoloco; 04-07-2011 at 07:34 PM.
gringoloco is offline   Reply With Quote