View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 06:47 AM   #24
Dan Bowles
AD Addict

Re: S10 Frame Swap Blueprints

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJeep View Post
Agreed and Agreed! My opinion is that there are two kits on the market today that fit the bill for those who aren't able to fabricate the mounts themselves. And, I believe most of the mounts we see here on this board are a derivation of the AD Engineering kit (lowered of course).
I think the AD Engineering kit may be a derivation of all of ours. You are trying to put X wide on X wide and you go from there. Chances are, you'll come up with a similar situation. I made mine before I saw an AD Engineering kit. They make a nice kit for those with no clue and want to be bolt on and go. By the time you work a few days sorting all of the little things out, it might be worth the money they are asking.

They may not have invented the orange, but they are doing a great marketing plan. I never see one of them as a sponsoring member yet everyone talks about them both. How many dozens of posts of "which kit is better" do we see even on this site? Even this thread has gone from a CD of "blueprints" to AD/EZ talk!
Dan Bowles is offline   Reply With Quote