View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 01:47 AM   #250
jhwkns
Registered Cruiser

Re: Pictures of your Motorcycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by xs-style View Post
I guess I can join this thread now. My wife and I just picked up a '69 CT90 trail bike
Right on! I have wonderful memories of a Trail 90 that I had. When my kids were small I needed a bike that was tame enough to ride along with them on their minis. I found a 1970 Trail 90 with a big buddy seat mounted on the rack. My Daughter was ten and my son seven at the time. Some of the funnest rides of my life were on that old 90. Either chasing the kids around, or with all three of us on it at the same time riding around the campground it was right in the middle of the fun. It's been twenty years , and the bike's gone, but whenever I see one it still reminds me of those great rides with my kids long ago.

Where's your picture? You have to do this right if you're going to post here!

Let me show you how this is done. All you need is a picture and a caption of some sort... hmm, on second thought, I guess all you really need is a picture according to the rules. I'll include a caption with my example.

I'm going for an all day 150 mile dirt ride on Sunday. I washed, and prepped it today, so the bike's nice and clean in this picture. Just for fun, I'll take another one when I get home from the ride to see how dirty it gets.

ttt for ya Dennis