View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 12:32 AM   #5
67/72junkie
Account Suspended

Re: Time to build some trucks.

This is a donor.Rust free 72 bb cheyenne super 20 from Carson city NV.Big thanks to Junkyard John for the hospitality to someone he had never met.This body is replacing one from an original 72 swb cheyenne super 10 bb that the body was beyond repair.I still have the spid title and plate for this frame.I paid way to much 15 years ago for a total rust bucket because of the way it was optioned.All the metal will be different but I intend to rebuild as it was shipped.It was a blue and white two tone with bb,tilt ,tach,ac,posi, tinted glass and buckets.I have a complete rustfree all gm body needing outer rockers only to build it with.Blue and white is my favorite.I have 71 and 72 bb cheyenne supers completely disassembled to restore.72 cheyenne super 20 bb blue and white driver,72 cheyenne 30 longhorn bb blue and white driver,72 cheyenne super 20 4x4 was my favorite driver that has sat neglected to long needing trans.The blue list!I have enough to last me for years!Work on trucks, do a little fishing.Work on trucks, do a little hunting.work on trucks,oh ya work on trucks.lots of pics will be coming.
67/72junkie is offline   Reply With Quote