View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 05:08 PM   #13
1956cameo

Re: GMC:Hydramatic Parts

Andy, I guess I must be missing something because I dont have anything that came off of the valve covers. I would really like to sell all the parts as a whole, but if the two of you need different parts and can buy most or all of the parts I could possibly split everything up. However if someone is interested in all the parts as a whole I would like to sell the lot whole versus splitting it up.

Anyways here are some pictures. I don't have a picture of the transmission itself because we are moving and it is in storage; however if someone wants me to I can get a picture of it as well. I also have the steering column with the shifter and some linkage in storage. I will try to take pictures of both items and post them as well.

Here are the basic parts, flywheel, flywheel housing,trans cross member, and trans fluid filler tube (note the filler tube is cracked on bottom and will need work).

Mounts holding the front of the transmission into place.

Bracket that went on the interior portion of the firewall, and a piece of linkage that came off the transmission itself.

'72 blazer 2wd build

67-72 Factory Big Block Registry

Last edited by 1956cameo; 05-22-2011 at 05:11 PM.
1956cameo is offline   Reply With Quote