View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 10:57 PM   #14
dnights

Re: 48 3600 eyesore.

Well, its been a while since I have posted but some plans have changed due to issues outside of my control. The ZR2 idea has been thrown out the window since I ended up needing a good reliable vehicle so it got a new engine put in it and its became my daily driver. I have to sell my house due to an upcoming move so that means the honey do list is long and the 48 has been halted to a point since I found a 3100 3 window. The plan is to use the good pieces from the two cabs and get patch panels that I need after the two are mated. Just trying to decide if I am going with the 5 window for the back or if I am going to do a big back window. Either way the plan right now is to focus on the frame and drivability of it first. Once I know it runs and moves then the focus will shift to doing body work. I will post pics of the 3100 as soon as I get it moved to a more workable area but out of everything that has happen I did get a new welder and I am learning and I already have my engine and transmission crossmembers to put in the truck. Just looking for a motor to throw in it.

1981 Chevy C10 Longbed
dnights is offline   Reply With Quote