View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 11:53 PM   #363
mosesburb
I had a V-8

Re: The Story Of A Cummins Suburban (Lots Of Pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhiteElephant View Post
I love to read motivational threads like this. Great work here. One question--What size BFGs are you running, and what size Uniroyals? I apologize if you answered this before. I'm trying to decide on a size for my '73 K20 with 4" of lift and want to keep the tires semi-tame on the 16" OEM wheels. I'm leaning towards a 235/85/16.

Thanks!
Yeah, its in here somewhere, but I have no idea where. They are 255/85R16 on a stock 16 x 6.5" wheel.

Sorry for the delay here, but I was feuding with my computer and ended up having to let the smoke out of it and then get another one, then load all of the files and whatnot out of my laptop into my new desk top pc (still in progress right now). I have a bunch of pics and maybe something else to add, but the pics haven't made it into this unit yet (probably tonight sometime). Photobucket is sending me hate-mail saying my account is going to melt down, so we'll see what happens there once I dump my last couple runs into it--yeah, just some more boring trip photos...