View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 06:42 PM   #95
belowme51

Re: project "never enough"

ok its been a minute so here is a lill progress, and a couple of questions. Here is the rear elevel sensors done with the collar shafts and the 2" standoffs that I used. they may stay the same color or may get powdercoated to match when I send out some other things for p.c.
My question is first I have my trailing arm kit installted to the "t" per the instructions but after installing the bags I notice that with the 265/35/22's on it and layd out the frame is not on the ground....I knows its either the bags becuase they only go to 4.5" whend aird out do I need a different bag? do I need to make the bridge mounts a little more oval to adjust the bridge up to gain the little bit, is there a bag that will air out further? Its supposed to lay frame with 31" tire and mine are smaller than that for sure. There is a bunch of changes that can be made with mounting points too...any suggestions? I still have about 2" before the axle gets to the top of the bridge so I know I have room. All else fails I can always run like a 28" tire and that will fix it too. Its set up to run 245/30/22fr and 295/25/22 rr. My next question is on my spindles I have no clue what brand they are or what drop they are and was hopeing someone knew....they say GM-T on the back and thats it....they look like 2.5 but I dont know. so here are the pics of that.Thanks for the support everyone.....ideas are welcome...
Attached Images

belowme51 is offline   Reply With Quote