View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 08:45 PM   #4
lil_jerry01

Re: "Black Widow" 69 LWB

Thanks guys. Im planning a vintage AC, and probably an air ride. Not too sure which one yet. The one i am looking at isnt too pricey but still out of the budget as of now. The interior is going to be the hard part. I have some captain's chairs that i stole out of an old Ford Aerostar that we had but im not sure im going to use them. I want to do the interior with black leather and accent it with some diamond plate. I have not decided if i want to look for a 700R4 or just keep the TH400. The project is called Black Widow because i am planning on painting it black with some red accent. Who would you recomend for a good rendering? The first step i think is going to be tear down and engine rebuild. The 396 sounds and looks clean but i am thinking about getting a manifold and new carb. The fiance and i are getting married in Oct and then moving so it will be hard to tear down too much before the move. Does anyone know how the LMC tailgate cover works/looks when installed. Does it cover the whole tailgate or just the recessed part?
lil_jerry01 is offline   Reply With Quote