View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 11:03 PM   #203
AUSSIE54

Re: 1954 Chevy / S10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpickup View Post
What a s!@##y past couple days. This weekend the roof started to leak (we were going to sell our house) THEN this morning 12 inches of water in the basement. And I am still pumping with a gas powered 2 inch trash water pump and it is still coming in. THEN I found out that I will only be priming the 54 truck and the owners are taking it back because of tight times. I understand, I know how things are , this is a luxury. Then the Durango my wife drives, died in which it only battery. So we are now not moving because of all the bad stuff , I think it was a sign. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow although we are still to get more rain the next couple days. I think tomorrow I am moving my metal working tools out of the garage and moving the wood working tools in. I am trading in the trucks and I am building the ARK.

Shannon
If you were to build it, I'm sure that ARK would have something like suicide doors, nosed bow, lowered deck and floating on bags and be as sharp as a tack with the talent you have!… So sorry to hear of your bad run Shannon. I hope the future becomes brighter for you real soon. Hang in there mate. Trently.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
AUSSIE54 is offline   Reply With Quote