View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 09:43 AM   #9
Chad215

Re: Houston 64 GMC (Big Blue)

Thanks, I'm not going anywhere. Part of the deal to bring the truck home was that I had to finish some honey do's around the house before I ever turn a wrench on the truck. I've been limited so far to giving it a few hours here and there on week nights so far.
Don't know if you guys care, but here's whats holding me up at the moment
When we moved in to our house, all we had was a small 10x10 pad out of the back door- The woman wanted a patio, so I built her this- I tried to make it look like it was part of the original house, not an add-on
Name:  IMG_0086.jpg
Views: 1247
Size:  53.4 KB

Then she wanted a hot tub, so I've started this-
Name:  IMG_0084.jpg
Views: 1238
Size:  60.4 KB

It has been so hot in Houston this summer, I just haven't been able to get outside and work for very long, so I still haven't been able to finish. 100* this weekend as well, so still didn't get a lot done.-
Got the stereo, lights, speakers, and part of the celing installed
Name:  IMG_0089.jpg
Views: 1229
Size:  41.7 KB

Had a little help
Name:  IMG_0088.jpg
Views: 1259
Size:  66.3 KB

What I did do this weekend was try to check out the fuel tank some more and clean it out. Got the sending unit out, and it's toast. No float and my meter doesn't show any change when I sweep the arm.
Name:  IMG_0083.jpg
Views: 1262
Size:  41.5 KB

Surely with all you guys swapping tanks, someone has a working unit that they would part with. If you have one to sell, or already have a thread that I missed in the parts section selling one, let me know. Thanks in advance-