View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 12:09 PM   #552
Dan in Pasadena

Re: Kabwe's aka Bam's build

Quote:
Originally Posted by entourageguy View Post
....I wish I lived closer to you guys.
"C'mon down! You're the next contestant on "The Price is WRONG!"

I'm sure the price of real estate in SoCal; depressed though it may be, has got to be higher than most other places.

Kabwe/Bam - Man, I really try NOT to be "oversensitive". I kinda hate that. I'm Mexican, and that's it. Ok, I'm Mexican-American, hispanic, etc.
I say, "Call me whatever you want as long as there's a smile on your face!" I'm not one of those people that are like, "...my parents are from East L.A. but I'm Spaneesh (nose-in-the-air types).

But I hate the idea of being INSENSITIVE too. Ok, enough of that schit. I'm more a Hotrod-American than I am anything else anyway. I'm gonna come down to the Inglewood show one of these days and yell out, "Which of you guys answers to the nickname "Bam" or Kabwe" cause I wanna meet you!"

Tri5nerd - You're gonna have to eat some more to be as fat as I am. In the mean time, I'm staying on your good side since you did me a solid by giving me that cluster - thanks again by the way.

I'm blown away by the fabrication chops You (Kab/Bam), Larry, etc have. What REALLY blows me away is that it seems a lot of it is self taught! And how you get the time to do it all I'll never know. I'm having a tough time just sanding and rattle canning a few parts. Lawns to mow, cars to wash, etc.

Onward....MORE TRUCKS!
Dan in Pasadena is offline   Reply With Quote