View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 12:45 PM   #72
OJ1988
Just a car guy

Re: 63-72 Chevy P/U Rear Shock Mount System

Quote:
Originally Posted by robnolimit View Post
Lately I have recieved several messages asking if there is a larger discount on these parts. For the short answer, no. Forum members already recieve a 10% discount. It is unfair then, to offer a lower price to some as others have already paid the advertised price. In the big picture, it is to no ones benefit that we sell parts at a loss. - Then we would go out of business, and not be able to help further the hobby. How often do you ask for a better deal at your favorate resteraunt? or at Sears? We are a 'real' business, not a swap meet. I understand the current economy as well as anyone, but if you want well made, American made parts, there is a price. I am sure that some of our competitors will copy these mounts and have them made in china soon enough, then you can get the low price that you want. Have a great day, buy American.
I feel you. It seems any business thats related to a 'hobby' gets treated that way.

Everyone wants a "deal", the deal is your getting better made, american made stuff!
1970 C20 tow rig
OJ1988 is offline   Reply With Quote