View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 04:21 PM   #128
gearheads78

Re: 20" Truck Rally Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1972SuperCheyenne View Post
I dont agree at all. Lots of people like the same style of wheels. Look how many Torque Thrust style wheel variants are out there. I bet AR has sold 100,000 TT2 wheel sets and they're still sweet! I have been talking to a few mfg.'s and know around what it will cost to tool and build. If I cant sell enough, I wont build them. But anyone who is going to spend $700 each for wheels isnt going to buy these anyway, they'll be buying Billet Specialties or something. These are not going to be built in Billet. I think that would take away from the look of the rally wheel. A billet wheel would look dumb with a trim ring and a rally wheel center cap screwed to it. Just my opinion.
I wish you luck and if I get in the position that I can I'd be interested in a set myself but if you are really compairing this wheel to the TT2 then you need to rethink it. TT2 goes on all makes and models. You are limited only to people building 5 on 5 chevy 1/2 ton trucks. You are then limited to people who want 20" wheels then you are limited to people who like Rally wheels enough to buy 20" version of them. I truely wish you luck and hope this works out for you but I just want make sure you have fully thought out your business model.
gearheads78 is offline   Reply With Quote