Thread: 1969 Short Wide
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 12:09 AM   #568
mcbassin
Still Learning

Re: 1969 Short Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringoloco View Post
Exhaust looks nice! Very similar to my setup. There is room for a crossover and you can snake the pipes over the axle and back to the bumper- it is just a PAIN. I used the same kit and have zero clearance issues even when aired-out into a bolt-in frame notch. Nice work
Thanks man, I went back through your thread and found THIS. So yes it's definetly doable. Just takes more patients than I had at the time. Also, I think my homemade track bar mount on the pass. side takes up more room than the Cpp model? Not sure...maybe the angle of the bar? I'll try to get a pic.
Anyway, I'm glad I went back to your build from the start. I found a very cool mod. HERE. BTW, how the heck did you get so much done on your truck
in such a short time frame???? You kicked tail on that build. Thanks again for all the ideas.

Basically, I'm just going along copying all the cool things I find (and can scrape up cash for) on this board. I think that's why my $5k project has turned into a more like $15k project Big plans and changes coming on this thing soon......no it's not suspension or air ride that kind of change can come after I'm driving it.

Last edited by mcbassin; 11-15-2011 at 12:15 AM.
mcbassin is offline   Reply With Quote