View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 07:52 AM   #256
lowdownstar
big guy

Re: My Pro Street '56 GMC Pick'em Up

I hope you know i mean no disrespect at all of your truck being in primer or that you want to put shinny paint! I love shinny paint and i love show trucks and cars and bikes. I just think it's cool even with out all the fancy paint, but i am sure it's going to be even cooler with it. I had a 72 mustang that was keyed that had a custom paint job! So i am going to see how the other guys live with this truck for now, and i am sure someday i'll get back to the shinny paint! I can't understand how people can be so stupid to mess with a mans car, that is just not right! Here in mass, well i should say western mass things haven't gotten that bad yet, i've heard it's bad in the eastern part of the state ( boston), but don't know for sure. What is this world coming too that a person can't enjoy something he's work so hard on and loves so much that some jerk thinks it's ok to mess with. That is just wrong! I feel for you guys and pray no one is that stupid to mess with your truck! I am also look forward to watching you build it and adding that cool new paint. I hope it turns out just the way you want it too.

Thanks Ray
lowdownstar is offline   Reply With Quote