View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 12:45 PM   #329
Dan in Pasadena

Re: What Did You Do With Your Truck Today ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFredo View Post
... Whats happening with your truck?
Copious amountof NOTHING!

I've had a series of issues get in my way - the latest being "The Great Pasadena Tornedo of 2011"! My backyard block wall blew over crushing all sorts of stuff, had a really large palm tree fall on my patio shade structure - screwing it up. Clean up & temporary board-up was done this weekend but there's still a lot of work to be done. Right before that, our forced air heating system died so bottomline is its gonna be HUGE $$ to have the entire thing swapped out including the AC, get rid of the asbestos wrapped ducting and get all new put in - probably gonna use space heaters til after Christmas is over then deal with that. The only quasi "good" thing about it is I wil get a new roll up garage door out of the deal. My ancient tilt up was a POS BEFORE the windstorm so getting a big tree limg blown right thru the sheet metal door was kind of a blessing....sorta!

Anyway, my truck is not running, steering wheel off while I've been sanding and painting the interior but one thing leads to another and it is further apart (and for a lot longer) than I ever intended for it to be.

I suppose its a good thing you are very busy with your leather work, huh?!