View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 09:40 PM   #903
Dinos63
chevy only

Re: my first c10 custom

I bought a 20 foot car trailer last week and it was in rough shape. I did get a great deal on it so i had some room to slick it up a bit,it had like 100 racing stickers and wasnt set up for a lower truck, we had to cut off two 20foot inside rails and reweld and replace some of the deck, it came with a winch but was is the wrong location and need to be fab and raised up and braced I had a extra 5 gallon tank and i bought a compressor because every time you go get a truck at least one tire is flat. we installed D rings and deck tie downs front and back and some tie downs on the sides.The ramps were tiny so we made some 8 footers and with the dove tail you can load some pretty low stuff. I hate those stock cappy trailer lights so i had joe(aka mr sheet metal ) fab me up some 60- 66 style light boxes and we installed some60-66 led tail lights , replace all the running lights and rewired the whole trailer then i had a buddy come over today spary it the white the same as my 08 truck i am ready to go ..... some were
Attached Images