View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 01:10 PM   #74
47thriftmaster

Re: '72 K5 Blazer CST = Yet another Build

Richard,
Thank you for taking the time to check the wheels out. That is usually the problem, finding wheels that are still worth using at a reasonable price. Thanks for the offer but your only good wheel is not the same as what I have, My wheel mounting surface is the smooth type. It's funny, I have found more of the "rare" 15x8 wheels around here than anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard2717 View Post
Monte,
I have a total of 4 rims here with the 3.5" hub but only one that I would feel comfortable saying is worth reusing.the rust on the back side of the rim appears to be just surface, no pits or flakes. The others have some pitting issues and one of them was a bit wider. I have attached some pics of it including the measurements. rim measures 6.5" outside to outside on the flange and backspacing apears to be 4 or 4.25" depending where you actually look. i dont know if there were two different sizes that close so I will leave it at that. I have no use for the rim so its yours if you pay for the ride. I would need your zip for a quote. Let me know if you want it.

Richard
47thriftmaster is offline   Reply With Quote