View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 05:36 PM   #163
McMurphy

Re: Not Another Rebuild Thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by C@rnut001 View Post
Man, that looks good... and a huge improvement on the old ratty piece! Keep up the great job and keep the updates coming our way....
Thank you for looking, I appreciate the feed back!

Quote:
Damn -23° sounds like not fun at all! I was complaining about -1° lol

You have definitely art skills my friend. Don't stop doing it. Not everybody is blessed with those hidden talents. Would definitely love to see more works from you!

At the same time I have to say you did a great job on that rusty part on your trokita! Looks awesome now! Keep it up my friend!
Yep one of the coolest things about this site is seeing folks make progress in many different settings! I tend to not only learn from this vast diversity, but also keep my sense of adversity in perspective. I can certainly sympathize with the fellows who dont want to get out and work in 100+ degrees when I have to deal with 20 or 30 degrees below!
It keeps my whining to a minimum

Quote:
cab corner looks real good, so does the gas filler piece! can't even tell you haven't welded before! i like the filler pieces you did on the grille panel, i thought of doing that myself! what does the frame notch for that look like?? keep it up its looking good!!
Thanks Chad.
No frame notch.
I cut the frame end off as I will be adding a face panel under that to connect those two spots from the fenders, and dropping my bumper to below that. I will be modding the bumper as well.
The only way I can get away with this is because I am not dropping my front more than a very few inches.
Although I respect and admire the slammed guys for their work and vision, I would not be one of them...

My 66 Stepside
My 64 Tow Truck
My 66 Tempest

Table Of Contents Added to Page1
McMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote