View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 08:34 PM   #156
SCOTI

Re: 2 for 1, My son's first Square Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkilgore46 View Post
Korbin, I have followed every step of your progress with the truck and I think it's time to let you know that I'm very proud of you. We had stipulations when you got the truck and as far as I can see you hasve followed through on them. You're moving along a lot faster than I expected. I can see from the pictures that you are doing as much of the work yourself as anyone could expect and are learning fast. Your'e thinking ahead and coming up with some good ideas and researching them and asking for input to see if they sound feasible and practical. I like that. Keep up the good work and make us all proud of you.

Bobby Kilgore
It was super cool of you to offer Korbin the great '2 for 1' deal to start his learning curve & it's even better that you're keeping track of his progress. He's going to know 'his' truck inside/out when it's all said & done!!
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote