View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 12:05 AM   #157
Can't kech me

Re: 2 for 1, My son's first Square Build

Thank you so much Mr. Kilgore and SOTI. I truly enjoy it, the only things left until the frame and cab are sent off for a good sandblasting is a lot of grinding. I got corvette 13 in slotted and drilled rotors and calipers for Christmas 5x4 lugs and 2.5 in drop spindles. I was probably the only kid in east Texas opening up stuff like that on christmas, and I'm proud of it. We are tryin to work a deal on a 2000 gmc Sierra with a 5.3 that has has everything, but it has a bent frame and front member. My dad has an idea about using the rack and pinion set up off of that truck, but idk, it is 4wd tho so we will have to replace the taleshaft thingy but no biggy, if all else fails we have a turbo 400 layin around that needs to be rebuilt. It also has a 40/20/40 seat that i like and may use .The deal is still 50/50 so don't get your hopes up haha. I think I'm going to use a 70s Camaro 10 bolt with posi we found in a pull a part, it's a little narrower so I can use a little deeper dish wheel, looks a little better. It also is 5x4 so I want have to get anything redrilled. That's about it for now. I'll keep u updated
Posted via Mobile Device

Can't kech me is offline   Reply With Quote