View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 03:16 AM   #29
67c10rustbuket

Re: Rustbuket 67 build "Georgia"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakerwade View Post
I hear ya!! Your build looks great!!! (you've been holding out on us)

So what's your overall plan? If you don't mind, how old are you and what do you do for a living?
Thanks wade i've been stalking for a while. this will be stage 1 of the build. fix the rust drop it 3.5/5" and get it on the road ASAP so i can get to working on the 59 Wag .grandpa aint getting any younger and i'd like to pull up to his house in the wag some day soon.

I work for a large HVAC manufacturer in Oklahoma. I work in engineering, not an engineer...yet... also a college student (engineering) engineers make stuff on paper and i make it a reality out of metal and/or whatever they want. i spent at least 5 years as a press brake operator in production and as a machine set up man/operator with CNC turret press, Finn Power is my speciality on CNC turret presses and I specialize in Cincinnati press brakes

34 years of age, Ultimately I'd like to have a porterbuilt dropmember and some sloshtubz, but for now its going to be a get it on the road kind of deal !

67 SWB C10 project "GEORGIA"-59 Brookwood 2dr wag...Next project-03 Tahoe 4x4 5.3 family ride-07 Hondur Accord, commuter car
67c10rustbuket is offline   Reply With Quote