View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 09:44 PM   #28
rog540wag

Re: S10 Frame Swap Blueprints

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrrieG View Post
Interesting comment from him since he does not show any pictures of HIS frame mods in the ad, just a poor firewall drawing and pictures of half built trucks.
I am the guy selling the bluprints, not picking on you personally, just found this conversation on here and thought seeing how you were on line i would clear things up with you guys,my work seems to be getting slammed.And you can pass this on to all your friends. I am sorry if you guys are offended, i havent tried to present these blueprints on here, you guys brought it up. And for the record i have only posted a few pictures because a few have asked to see my trucks.My blueprints are compiled of my ideas only, not one single thing can be linked to this site or anyones ideas on here. And thought i would let you all know that i am up to 70 guys building from this print in 30 states and not one complaint, only happy buyers who i help every day when they call needing followup info and help........sorry for making a honest living on my ideas,hope you all realise there is two sides to every story, i have been out of work for over two years and my ideas have got me through......good luck to all........
rog540wag is offline   Reply With Quote